- (1)Upright patients who are ambulatory and socially interactive provide the most effective vehicle for clinical recovery or subsequent bridge to transplant.
- (2)No lung disease or pulmonary injury benefits from paralysis, sedation, and intubation with nonphysiological positive pressure ventilation.
- Mechanical support for pulmonary veno-occlusive disease: Combined atrial septostomy and venovenous extracorporeal membrane oxygenation.Semin Thorac Cardiovasc Surg. 2012; 24: 232-234
- ECMO bridge to pulmonary transplant.J Thorac Cardiovasc Surg. 2013; 145: 862-867
User LicenseElsevier user license |
For non-commercial purposes:
- Read, print & download
- Text & data mine
- Translate the article
- Reuse portions or extracts from the article in other works
- Redistribute or republish the final article
- Sell or re-use for commercial purposes
Elsevier's open access license policy