Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Operative Techniques in Thoracic and Cardiovascular Surgery
- An epidemiological analysis of the burden of chronic thromboembolic pulmonary hypertension in the USA, Europe and Japan.Eur Respir Rev. 2017; 26: 1-10
- Research progress on the pathogenesis of CTEPH.Heart Fail Rev. 2019; 24: 1031-1040
- Chronic thromboembolic pulmonary hypertension.Am J Respir Crit Care Med. 2011; 183: 1605-1613
- Longterm follow-up of patients with pulmonary thromboembolism. Late prognosis and evolution of hemodynamic and respiratory data.Chest. 1982; 81: 151-158
- Ventilation-perfusion scintigraphy is more sensitive than multidetector CTPA in detecting chronic thromboembolic pulmonary disease as a treatable cause of pulmonary hypertension.J Nucl Med. 2007; 48: 680-684
- Surgical specimens, haemodynamics and long-term outcomes after pulmonary endarterectomy.Thorax. 2014; 69: 116-122
- State-of-the-art chronic thromboembolic pulmonary hypertension diagnosis and management.Eur Respir Rev. 2012; 21: 32-39
The authors have nothing to disclose with regard to commercial support.
There was no source of funding for this project.