Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Operative Techniques in Thoracic and Cardiovascular Surgery
- Natural and modified history of atrioventricular valve regurgitation in patients with Fontan circulation.J Am Coll Cardiol. 2022; (in press)
- Long-term outcomes of single-ventricle palliation for unbalanced atrioventricular septal defects: Fontan survivors do better than previously thought.J Thorac Cardiovasc Surg. 2017; 153: 430-438
- Long-term outcomes of atrioventricular septal defect and single ventricle: A multicenter study.J Thorac Cardiovasc Surg. 2022; 163: 1166-1175
- Successful atrioventricular valve repair improves long-term outcomes in children with unbalanced atrioventricular septal defect.J Thorac Cardiovasc Surg. 2017; 154: 2019-2027
- Atrioventricular valve surgery: Restoration of the fibrous skeleton of the heart.J Thorac Cardiovasc Surg. 2021; 162: 360-365
- Bivalvation with bridging for common atrioventricular valve regurgitation in right isomerism.Ann Thorac Surg. 1994; 57: 1324-1326
- Bridging annuloplasty for common atrioventricular valve regurgitation.Ann Thorac Surg. 1995; 59: 1003-1005
- Polytetrafluoroethylene bridge for atrioventricular valve repair in single-ventricle palliation.J Thorac Cardiovasc Surg. 2015; 149: 641-643
- Atrioventricular valve repair in patients with univentricular circulation.Op Tech Thorac Cardiovasc Surg. 2022; 27: 93-104
- Atrioventricular valve repair in patients with a single ventricle: Emulating the fibrous skeleton of the heart.Op Tech Thorac Cardiovasc Surg. 2022; 27: 105-113
- Repair of common atrio-ventricular valve in univentricular circulation using adjustable annular bridging technique.Op Tech Thorac Cardiovasc Surg. 2022; 27: 302-308
Disclosure: The authors have no conflict of interest to disclose.