Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Operative Techniques in Thoracic and Cardiovascular Surgery
- Living-donor lobar lung transplantation for various lung diseases.J Thorac Cardiovasc Surg. 2003; 126: 476-481
- Improved survival after living-donor lobar lung transplantation.J Thorac Cardiovasc Surg. 2004; 28: 933-940
- Living-donor lobar lung transplantation provides similar survival to cadaveric lung transplantation even for very ill patients.Eur J Cardiovasc Surg. 2015; 47: 967-973
- A decade of living lobar lung transplantation. Recipient outcomes.J Thorac Cardiovasc Surg. 2004; 127: 114-122
- Right and left inverted lobar lung transplantation.Am J Transplant. 2015; 15: 1716-1721
- Inverted lobes have satisfactory functions compared with noninverted lobes in lung transplantation.Ann Thorac Surg. 2018; 105: 1044-1049
- Pulmonary bipartioning and lobar transplantation: a new approach to donor organ shortage.J Thorac Cardiovasc Surg. 1997; 113: 529-537
- Contralateral lung transplantation: a left lung implanted in the right thorax.Ann Thorac Surg. 2001; 72: 933-935
- Excellent outcome of donor lobectomy with various surgical techniques for the interlobar artery.Eur J Cardiothorac Surg. 2017; 51: 279-283
- Surgical management of bronchial stumps in lobar lung transplantation.J Thorac Cardiovasc Surg. 2018; 156: 451-460
- Intermediate outcomes of right-to-left inverted living-donor lobar lung transplantation.Eur J Cardiothorac Surg. 2019; 56: 1046-1053
Publication stageIn Press Journal Pre-Proof
Financial Disclosure: The author has nothing to disclose regarding commercial support.