Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Operative Techniques in Thoracic and Cardiovascular Surgery
- Minimally invasive approaches to atrial septal defect closure.JTCVS Techniques. 2022; (In press)https://doi.org/10.1016/j.xjtc.2022.02.037
- Minimal sternotomy approach for congenital heart operations.Ann Thorac Surg. 2001; 71: 469-472
- Minimally invasive congenital cardiac surgery through right anterior minithoracotomy approach.Ann Thorac Surg. 2008; 85: 831-835
- Repair of atrial septal defect through a right posterolateral thoracotomy: A cosmetic approach for female patients.Ann Thorac Surg. 2001; 72: 2103-2105
- The influence of right anterolateral thoracotomy in prepubescent female patients on late breast development and on the incidence of scoliosis.J Thorac Cardiovasc Surg. 2004; 127: 1474-1480
- Ventricular septal defects closure using a minimal right vertical infraaxillary thoracotomy: Seven-year experience in 274 patients.Ann Thorac Surg. 2010; 89: 552-555
- Vertical right axillary mini-thoracotomy for correction of ventricular septal defects and complete atrioventricular septal defects.Ann Thorac Surg. 2018; 106: 1220-1227
- Direct cannulation in minimally invasive cardiac surgery with limited resources.Ann Thorac Surg. 2020; 109: 512-516
- Regional analgesia for minimally invasive cardiac surgery.J Card Surg. 2019; 34: 1289-1296
Funding: This research did not receive any specific grant from funding agencies in the public, commercial, or not-for-profit sectors.
Declaration of Competing Interest: None.