Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Operative Techniques in Thoracic and Cardiovascular Surgery
- Heart transplantation in children after a fontan procedure: Better than people think.Semin Thorac Cardiovasc Surg Pediatr Card Surg Ann. 2016; 19: 44-49
- Transplantation in the fontan patient.Semin Thorac Cardiovasc Surg Pediatr Card Surg Ann. 2015; 18: 7-16
- Outcomes after transplantation for “failed” fontan: A single-institution experience.J Thorac Cardiovasc Surg. 2012; 143: 1183-1192
- Transplantation in fontan failure: The final stage.JTCVS Open. 2020; 3: 154-159
- Transplantation and arch repair in fontan 3 years after heartmate 3: Technical considerations.Ann Thorac Surg. 2022; 114: e5-e7
- Improving outcomes for transplantation in failing fontan – what is the next target?.JTCVS Open. 2021; 8: 565-573
- Hepatorenal dysfunction assessment with the model for end-stage liver disease excluding INR score predicts worse survival after heart transplant in pediatric fontan patients.J Thorac Cardiovasc Surg. 2022; 163: 1462-1473
- Heart transplantation after fontan operation.JTCVS Techniques. 2022; 13: 182-191
- Evolving understanding of total artificial heart support of infants and children.J Thorac Cardiovasc Surg. 2020; 159: 1075-1082
- Commentary: The fontan cardiac transplant – time to embrace change.J Thorac Cardiovasc Surg. 2022; 163: 1473-1475
- We need better pediatric cardiac transplant risk modeling.J Thorac Cardiovasc Surg. 2022; (in press)
Publication stageIn Press Journal Pre-Proof
Ronald K Woods, MD, PhD: Co-founder OperVu, Inc – no relationship to content of this work. Michael E Mitchell, MD: Co-Founder of Ariosa Diagnostics and TAI Diagnostics – no relationship to content of this work.
This work received no funding.