The risk of heart transplantation in patients with prior Norwood palliation may be reduced by thorough pre-operative planning and expert multidisciplinary care.
To read this article in full you will need to make a payment
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Operative Techniques in Thoracic and Cardiovascular Surgery
Already a print subscriber? Claim online access
Already an online subscriber? Sign in
Register: Create an account
Institutional Access: Sign in to ScienceDirect
- Heart transplantation after Fontan operation.JTCVS Tech. 2022; 13: 182-191
- Favourable mid-term outcome after heart transplantation for late Fontan failure.Eur J Cardiothorac Surg. 2015; 47: 665-671
- Impact of single-ventricle physiology on death after heart transplantation in adults with congenital heart disease.Ann Thorac Surg. 2012; 94: 1281-1287
- Improving outcomes for transplantation in failing Fontan-what is the next target?.JTCVS Open. 2021; 8: 565-573
- Cardiac transplantation of the Fontan patient with a prior Norwood procedure.Op Tech Thorac Cardiovasc Surg. 2022; (in press)
- Heart transplantation in Fontan patients across Australia and New Zealand.Heart. 2016; 102: 1120-1126
- Surgical strategies to facilitate heart transplantation in children after failed univentricular palliations: the role of advanced intraoperative surgical preparation.Eur J Cardiothorac Surg. 2014; 46: 480-485
- Heart transplantation in children with a Fontan procedure.Ann Thorac Surg. 2011; 91: 823-829
Published online: September 23, 2022
Publication stageIn Press Journal Pre-Proof
© 2022 Published by Elsevier Inc.
ScienceDirectAccess this article on ScienceDirect
- Cardiac Transplantation of the Fontan Patient with a Prior Norwood ProcedureOperative Techniques in Thoracic and Cardiovascular Surgery