Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Operative Techniques in Thoracic and Cardiovascular Surgery
- An aortic valve-sparing operation for patients with aortic incompetence and aneurysm of the ascending aorta.J Thorac Cardiovasc Surg. 1992; 103: 617-621
- Reimplantation of the aortic valve at 20 years.J Thorac Cardiovasc Surg. 2017; 153: 232-238
- Remodeling of the aortic valve anulus.J Thorac Cardiovasc Surg. 1993; 105: 435-438
- Aortic flow after valve sparing root replacement with or without neosinuses reconstruction.J Thorac Cardiovasc Surg. 2019; 157: 455-465
- Improvement in the assessment of aortic valve and aortic aneurysm repair by 3-dimensional echocardiography.JACC Cardiovasc Imaging. 2019; 12: 2225-2244
- Preoperative aortic root geometry and postoperative cusp configuration primarily determine long-term outcome after valve-preserving aortic root repair.J Thorac Cardiovasc Surg. 2012; 143: 1389-1395
- Valve-sparing versus valve-replacing aortic root operations in patients with Marfan syndrome.Shanghai Chest. 2020; 4
- Aortic root replacement in 372 Marfan patients: evolution of operative repair over 30 years.Ann Thorac Surg. 2009; 87: 1344-1349
- Replacement of the aortic root in patients with Marfan's syndrome.N Engl J Med. 1999; 340: 1307-1313
- Valve-sparing and valve-replacing techniques for aortic root replacement in patients with Marfan syndrome: Analysis of early outcome.J Thorac Cardiovasc Surg. 2009; 137: 1124-1132
- A quarter of a century of experience with aortic valve-sparing operations.J Thorac Cardiovasc Surg. 2014; 148: 872-879
- Aortic valve-sparing root replacement with Tirone E. David's reimplantation technique: single-centre 25-year experience.Eur J Cardiothorac Surg. 2021; 60: 642-648
- Valve-sparing aortic root replacement: early and midterm outcomes in 83 patients.Ann Thorac Surg. 2014; 97: 1267-1273
- Superior long-term survival after aortic valve-sparing root surgery in patients with connective tissue disorder.Structural Heart. 2021; 5: 12
- Long-term results of aortic valve-sparing operations for aortic root aneurysm.J Thorac Cardiovasc Surg. 2006; 132: 347-354
- Valve-sparing aortic root replacement: early experience with the De Paulis Valsalva graft in 51 patients.Ann Thorac Surg. 2006; 82: 548-553
Publication stageIn Press Journal Pre-Proof
Funding:This work was not directly funded. An endowment from the Cullen Foundation (for Dr. Coselli) provided partial support.
Conflicts of Interest: Dr. Coselli serves as principal investigator, consults for, and receives royalties and a departmental educational grant from Terumo Aortic; consults and participates in clinical trials for Medtronic, Inc., W.L. Gore & Associates, and Abbott Laboratories; and participates in clinical trials for CytoSorbents, Edwards Lifesciences, and Artivion. Dr. Preventza is a consultant for Terumo Aortic and W. L. Gore & Associates. Dr. Le Huu has no conflicts of interest to report.